Isothiazolinones CMIT / MIT Biocide Water Treatment in Wast
Model No.: CAS NO.26172-55-4,2682-20-4
Isothiazolinones CMIT / MIT Biocide Water Treatment in Wastewater Oilfield 26172-55-4
- Name: Isothiazolinones(CMIT/MIT)
- CAS No.: 26172-55-4, 2682-20-4
- Appearance: Amber transparent liquid
- Solid Content: 1.5%, 14%
- Use: Isothiazolinones is a kind of fungicidal with properties of broad spectrum, high efficiency, low toxicity and non-oxidative, it is the ideal biocidal in industrial circulating cool water system and in wastewater treatment in oilfield, papermaking, pesticide, cutting oil, leather, detergent and cosmetics etc.
Isothiazolinones is composed of 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-thiazoline-3-ketone (CMI) and 2-methyl-4- thiazoline-3-ketone(MI). The bactericidal effect of Isothiazolinones is carried out through breaking the bond between bacteria and algae protein. When contacted with microbes, Isothiazolinones Can quickly inhibit their growth, thus leading to death of these microbes. Isothiazolinones has strong inhibition and biocidal effects on ordinary bacteria, fungi and alga, and has many advantages such as high biocidal efficiency, good degradation, no residual, safety in operation, good compatibleness, good stabilization, low cost in operation.
Isothiazolinones can mix with chlorine and most cation, anion, and non-ionic surfactants. When used at high dosage, its biosludge stripping effect is excellent.
Isothiazolinones is a kind of fungicidal with properties of broad spectrum, high efficiency, low toxicity and non-oxidative, it is the ideal biocidal in industrial circulating cool water system and in wastewater treatment in oilfield, papermaking, pesticide, cutting oil, leather, detergent and cosmetics etc.
When used as sludge stripper for grade ii, the dosage of 150-300mg/l is preferred, when used as biocide, the dosage of 80-100mg/l is preferred, and charges every 3-7 days. No used together with oxidative fungicidal such as chlorine, and no used in cooling water system containing sulfur. When used together with quaternary amine, the effect will be better. When used as industrial fungicide, the dosage of 0.05-0.4% is preferred.
Amber transparent liquid
Light yellow or light green transparent liquid
Active content %
pH (as it)
CMI/MI (wt %)
- Production - To reduce the cost by scale effect and technical improvement and guarantee the quality by strict QC system.
- Sourcing – To achieve the synergy from the establishment of different but interrelated business units.
- Logistics - To guarantee the supply in time and release the distributors storage pressure by our own warehouse and other facilities
- Application- To help the customers to select the most proper products and improve its usage efficiency
Premium Related Products