- CAS#: CMIT/MIT 26172-55-4/2682-20-4
Item Description 1 Appearance Colorless or yellow transparent liquid 2 Content of Active Substance (%) ≥1.5 3 Rate of Chlorine 2.5 to 3.5 4 pH value 2.0 to 5.0 5 Density (g/ml) 1.10to 1.22 Application field
Suitable for use in daily chemicals, cosmetics, cleaning agents, water-based paints, and other fields
1. As a broad-spectrum, long-lasting bactericide to kill many bacteria, fungi and yeasts, the using amount is small.
2. Suitable for use in the medium of the pH value in the range of 2 to 9.
3. Miscible with water; can be added in any production step; easy to use.
4. It has a low toxicity and an appropriate concentration of using, which will lead to no harm completely.
5. Cause no residue after discharge, and no accumulation of pollution to environment.
6. It is not combustible and easy to transport and use.
7. Good compatibility with all kinds of emulsifiers, surfactants and protein-contained agents.
8. It has an excellent, worldwide-recognized effect on pseudomonas.
9. Contain no formaldehyde and VOC.
1. For use in cosmetics and body care products such as shampoos, hair conditioners, shaving products, foundation make-ups, lotions and creams, baby products, sunscreen products and cleaning agents, the concentration of using is in the range of 0.05 to 0.2% (w/w) depending on the storage environment and whether the product is susceptible to the destroy of microorganisms.
2. Avoid direct eyes’ contact with it for a long period. Once the contact happens, rinse eyes with water without delay. No long-term contact with the skin is allowed.
3. Any contact with reducible metals is forbidden during storage, for example, iron and aluminum, so as to avoid decomposition.
4. Not suitable for use in the alkaline medium of pH> 9.0 due to its poor stability. Any combination of this chemical with highly nucleophilic chemicals, like S2- and R-NH2, will lead to declined quality or even complete failure of the product.
1. 000 kg per IBC drum or 200 kg per drum
Storage and Transportation
To be stored at room temperature in a dark place; with a shelf time of one year
Email to this supplier
Premium Related Products