1. A broad spectrum bactericide for the preservation of leave on products such as, body lotions, sun care products and hair gels.
2. It`s broad spectrum bacterial control, compatibility with fungicides, and in-formulation stability make TLR-03 particularly suitable for use in skin care products.
3. TLR-03 does not release or generate formaldehyde. It is compatible with surfactants and emulsifiers and exhibits excellent stability in high pH formulations and ZPT-based antidandruff shampoos. Finally, TLR-03 is fully water dilutable and readily incorporated into cosmetic formulations.
4. Effective at low use levels. Effective alternative to formaldehyde donors. Stable over a wide range of pH and temperature conditions. Safe to use at recommended use levels. Environmentally acceptable: rapidly degrades, does not bio-accumulate and is non-persistent in the environment.
1. This product is widely used as preservatives for leave-on and rinse-off products, such as Skin care lotions and creams, body moisturizers, sun care products (including those with avobenzone), hair gels, wipes and suitable for all types of rinse-off products.
2. This product can also be used as timber preservatives and in-can preservatives for coatings and paints.
Product Categories : Isothiazolinones Series MIT 50%